RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Remote Indexing

You need to ask this on the cdt-dev mailing list.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of vrushali babar
Sent: Freitag, 16. Mai 2008 12:11
To: dsdp; dsdp-tm; pde; eclipse-pune
Subject: [dsdp-tm-dev] Remote Indexing

Hi,

I have developed a plugin by extending RSE and CDT which understands the environment here. Also provided compile option.
Now I am trying to induce indexing facilities.

Problem due to which I can not go for CDT local indexing –
-          Since I am dealing with remote resources, either maintaining local copy of project or creating a remote project and indexing it, takes lot of bandwidth and time.

Solution I thought of – Remote Indexing.

I am going through the documents related with remote indexing.
Please suggest if I am going for the right solution and if i can have any other solution.
I am also thinking of trying out some POC so please direct me with any material, instructions, guidelines or any help document.

As I was going through the link
I also found that some prototyping work on remote indexing has done. I would be grateful if that can be shared.
Since there is not much of documentation available, I am stuck and really hoping for reply.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
- Vrushali.

Back to the top