[dsdp-tm-dev] DSDP-TM 3.0 About Files for Review

Hello Janet & Legal Team,

attached are the DSDP-TM 3.0 (Ganymede) About Files for Review.
I was unsure about 3 questions:
  1. Do you also need the feature's license.html / feature.properties texts?
  2. Our offering includes a Server software which is plain Java and not running under Eclipse.
    The downloadable server archives are named rseserver*.(tar,zip)
    These archives do not currently include any about.html.
    Do we need to add it? What would be the proper place in the archive for adding it?
    FYI, one example download is rseserver-3.0M7-windows.zip from
    http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/S-3.0M6-200804112145/rseserver-3.0M6-windows.zip
    In our previous (RSE 2.0) release we also had these server downloads already, and they were released without an about.html.
  3. our TCF component, which is currently in incubation, does not currently show up on the "Downloads" page, so we do not consider it part of Ganymede. Should we still send in the about files for it? (They are not included in the current archive).
Note that attached archvie also contains some (few) Orbit abouts, which I believe have been submitted separately by Jeff McAffer.

I'll send in our frozen IP Log as soon as 2 remaining issues with inconsistency between
the manually maintained tm-log.csv and the bugzilla "contributed" keyword are resolved.

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm