Dear TM Committers,
Since a "frozen" version of our IP Log needs to be sent in to Eclipse Legal
by Thursday COB, I reviewed our double bookkeeping to find any inconsistencies
between bugzilla and our manual tm-log.csv.
You might be interested in hearing that I found several inconsistencies:
- 1 typo in the bugzilla number in tm-log.csv
- 2 contributed patches not mentioned in tm-log.csv
- 2 bugzilla bugs with contributed patches but not yet marked FIXED
- 2 bugzilla bugs with contributed patches but without "contributed" kwd
- 2 bugzilla bugs with rogue "contributed" kwd where nothing had actually been contributed (this happens sometimes when cloning a bug)
You see that it pays off to do the double bookkeeping.
Please make sure that we continue doing it with utmost diligence!
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member