[dsdp-tm-dev] TM IP Log Double Bookkeeping

Dear TM Committers,

Since a "frozen" version of our IP Log needs to be sent in to Eclipse Legal
by Thursday COB, I reviewed our double bookkeeping to find any inconsistencies
between bugzilla and our manual tm-log.csv.

You might be interested in hearing that I found several inconsistencies:
  • 1 typo in the bugzilla number  in tm-log.csv
  • 2 contributed patches not mentioned in tm-log.csv
  • 2 bugzilla bugs with contributed patches but not yet marked FIXED
  • 2 bugzilla bugs with contributed patches but without "contributed" kwd
  • 2 bugzilla bugs with rogue "contributed" kwd where nothing had actually been contributed (this happens sometimes when cloning a bug)
You see that it pays off to do the double bookkeeping.
Please make sure that we continue doing it with utmost diligence!

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top