[dsdp-tm-dev] TM / RSE 3.0M7 is available

Hi all,

TM / RSE 3.0M7 is available now:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/S-3.0M7-200805081345/

The build is complete and usable, just the build notes are not
complete yet. I'll link the build into the main downloads page
as well as the dsdp and TM web pages once the build notes
are complete.

For now, just click on the link above to get the build, or use the TM
3.0 milestones update site on
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/updates/3.0

For those early adopters that already found and downlaoded the M7
candidate yesterday: The only change in today's build is a single
line in org.eclipse.rse.test-feature/feature.xml which fixes the
dependency version of the org.eclipse.rse.subsystems.files.ftp plugin.

You will notice that change only if you downloaded the tests
package. I'd recommend getting the new tests package in
that case.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top