RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Externalising RSE system type name

Hi,

 Thanks for the reply.

 But as I have mentioned in the post, I have given both Name and label for
externalization. None worked. I tried giving name as it is and externalising
label only.

<extension

         point="org.eclipse.rse.core.systemTypes">

      <systemType

            enableOffline="false"

            icon="icons/sample.gif"

            iconLive="icons/sample.gif"

            id="com.mysample.tm.core.systemtypes.mytype"

            label="%mySystemType"

            name=" My System Type ">

      </systemType>

   </extension>

That too does n't work for me. Seems like RSE cannot see property file? Does
RSE connection wizard look for property file when it sees a label starting
with %? Or is it some other mechanism that does the translation?

Thanks,
Jiju