[dsdp-tm-dev] Externalising RSE system type name

Hi All,

I have creates a new RSE system type using below extension point

   <extension

         point="org.eclipse.rse.core.systemTypes">

      <systemType

            enableOffline="false"

            icon="icons/sample.gif"

            iconLive="icons/sample.gif"

            id="com.mysample.tm.core.systemtypes.mytype"

            label="My System Type"

            name=" My System Type">

      </systemType>

   </extension>

I have added a new connection wizard for my system type and my system type gets displayed in RSE new connection wizard with name "My System Type". Now I want to externalize my system type name. So I modified the extension point like this

<extension

         point="org.eclipse.rse.core.systemTypes">

      <systemType

            enableOffline="false"

            icon="icons/sample.gif"

            iconLive="icons/sample.gif"

            id="com.mysample.tm.core.systemtypes.mytype"

            label="%mySystemType"

            name="%mySystemType">

      </systemType>

   </extension>

I have also modified my plugin.properties file to include the above key

mySystemType=My System Type

But when I took RSE new connection wizard, it shows my system type name as %mySystemType.  Is there any step that I am missing?

Thanks & Regards,

Jiju George T,

Back to the top