[dsdp-tm-dev] Using SSH subsystem within custom RSE system types

Hi all,

I've been using the RSE and trying in vain to incorporate the SSH subsystem into a custom system type. I've looked for ways of extending an existing type, such as 'SSH Only' or 'Unix' systems, and also ways of adding the SSH subsystem used in those types to a new one. Will someone please explain what I may have overlooked, or why these methods are incorrect? I've looked through the source that comes with the RSE-SDK and cannot find the source for the system types that come with the plugin. Also, I'd love to contribute if this is just something that needs work, but I need someone with a more comprehensive understanding to point me in the right direction.

Thank you,

Cyrus Trainor

Back to the top