RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Sub-hosts with the Remote System Explorer

Hello Serge,

Connection Groups are just an idea (or probably little bit
More, but not yet a concrete plan). So there is no code for
It, and you cannot use it.

In a Subsystem, all the parent/child relationships are actually
Up to the Subsystem Implementer to provide. So it's up to you.
You can have users drag & drop DCU's across connections for
Isntance, in order to associate them with a host (in the DCU
Subsystem that you would provide).

Contributing a subsystem is not hard, and there is a good
Tutorial as well as example code available: Just download
The RSE Examples package, it has the "Developer Subsystem"
In there, the tutorial is at

http://dsdp.eclipse.org/help/latest/topic/org.eclipse.rse.doc.isv/guide/
tutorial/subsystem.html

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm