From: David McKnight [mailto:dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Donnerstag, 24. April 2008 05:48
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: Re: Please get rid of println

Hi Martin,

Have you seen that print occur?  If so, a null pointer exception should follow it.  I have the print there since there's a scenario I ran into where for some reason clientConnection got set to null unexpectedly.

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

23/04/2008 08:26 PM

David McKnight/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Please get rid of println

Hi Dave,

in DStoreConnectorService:

System.out.println("client connection is null!");

Please get rid of this.

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top