[dsdp-tm-dev] Please review API Javadoc Tags

Hi Dave,

can you please review the tags that you set on

ISystemFilterPoolSelectionValidator
ISystemFilterPoolWrapper
ISystemFilterPoolWrapperInformation
ISystemContentsType

These have @noextend (which makes no sense for interfaces) but is
missing @noimplement.

I'm also surprised that you don't want clients to implement
ISystemFilter, or ISystemFilterString and related interfaces.
I thought that Tobias were implementing thse for the Wind
River filter implementations. Is this correct, Tobias? Please
check in RSE HEAD.

In PropertyType, I found an @noinstantiate, which is moot because
there are no public available constructors. I thus got rid of the tag.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top