[dsdp-tm-dev] Brief personal introduction for Google Summer of Code

Dear DSDP-TM and Platform/Team Communities.

My name is Takuya Miyamoto.
I have the pleasure of writing to you for the first time.
Let me introduce myself briefly.

I am a student of graduate school at Osaka University, Japan and major
in Information Systems Engineering.
In my lab, I research User Interface, especially 3D.
GSoC is rare and good chance to join Open Source Project since I would
like to create good software to contribute users.
My project titled "Platform/Team Synchronization on top of RSE" and my
mentor is Martin.
He is very kind and helped me again and again when I wrote application
for GSoC.
I am very excited and happy as my application is appcepted by his favor
and I can work together with you.

I think, my project has already started, so I must learn relevant APIs
seriously, as Martin said.
My task for preparing my project is reading sources of their APIs and
learn how to make Eclipse plugin.

I am looking forward to working with you.
thanks for reading.

//
Takuya Miyamoto
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University
Mail: miyamoto.takuya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top