From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: 22 April 2008 13:00
To: Target Management developer discussions
Subject: RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Installing TM 3.0 M5 version

Hello Jiju George,

RSE 3.4M6 runs fine even against Eclipse 3.3 -- there is only a Compile-time dependency

against Ecilpse 3.4M6 (JSch-0.1.37 to be precise), but as long as you use the runtime

only, there is a fallback to have it run on older Eclipse. So, IMHO you are (relatively) safe

with  3.4M6 as well -- as safe as any milestone is, at least (I would personally never

ship a product on top of a Milestone).

If you use the downloadable ZIP, yes, you can extract it directly into Eclipse.

RSE only depends on eclipse-platform so it's very likely that everything you'd

ever need is already there.

Cheers,

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm