Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Welcome Radoslav Gerganov as a new dsdp.tm Committer !

Hi folks,

Thank you for your votes, I am very glad to be part of this project!
As I already said I am going to work mainly on the WinCE support in the beginning.

Martin, I will take a look at the documents and we can talk on Skype
at 18:00 UTC today [1]. Please let me know if this time is not suitable for you.

Thanks again,
Rado

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=4&day=22&hour=18&min=0&sec=0