[dsdp-tm-dev] Ganymede Ramp Down Plan

TM Committers,

I created an initial draft of the Ramp Down Plan for Tm 3.0 on the
Ganymede train:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/3.0_Ramp_down_Plan_for_Ganymede

The plan basically says that API is frozen with M6 and features
are frozen with M7, except in emergencies which need to be
reviewed by a majority of committers; for bug fixes, reviews
are encouraged, but can also happen after-the-fact until RC2;
after RC2, everything must be reviewed before checkin except
in emergencies.

Please review the plan, suggest and discuss any changes here
on the mailing list. After 1 week I will consider the plan as final.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top