[dsdp-tm-dev] PII Changes

Hi Xuan,

as far as I can tell, there have not been any PII changes since Thursday's
build, so I'm not making an I-build for your PII folks to consume today.

This also means that those PII related bugs that we had in the bugzilla
query, are apparently not going to make it for RSE 3.0. Hope that this
is OK for you folks.

In case I should be wrong, your peers could take tonight's N-build I think,
and I can freeze it after the fact since I have currently got all those versions
in my workspace.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top