Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Declaring TM / RSE 3.0M6

Thanks, Martin.

Regards,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for iSeries
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/11/2008 11:27 PM

Please respond to
Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dsdp-tm-dev] Declaring TM / RSE 3.0M6

Hi all,

The TM 3.0M6 candidate is available:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/S-3.0M6-200804112145/

It's not yet publicly enlisted, you can get it only when you know the link.
Please give it some testing when you can.

Initial Smoke Tests look all green for me, we did find few minor bugs so far
but nothing to hold off the Release. Xuan, I think you can feel free using this
for IBM's M6.

For public consumption, I'd like to wait a little till the mirrors have
synchronized before I enable enlistment on downloads. For the Web
page announcement I'll probably wait till Monday.

Any testing we can get from the Candidate would be fine.

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm