[dsdp-tm-dev] A quick IP Log Question

Hi Janet, Sharon,

I have one question regarding the IP Log (tm-log.csv which
We need to provide for the Release Review):

First section there lists the committers. My question is:
When committers decide to leave the project, do we still
Keep them in the IP Log, or are they removed?

Kmunir and tewillia left the project. Tewillia actually
Never committed anything. Kmunir didn't commit anything
For the current 3.0 (Ganymede) release though he did
Actually commit for the 2.0 release.

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top