Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Should we ask for delaying M6 until Fri Apr 11 (4 days)?

I agree it.  It's too tight a period to wrap this up by april 7 given the API leak changes.

+1

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

David Dykstal <daviddykstal@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/04/2008 08:16 AM

Please respond to
Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Should we ask for delaying M6 until Fri Apr 11        (4        days)?

I think this is a reasonable plan. I would like to finish addressing the leakage reports cleanly.

Unless I'm mistaken, IBM does not care if M6 is declared for the purposes of doing the string capture. We will capture from whatever build is currently absorbed, so an I-build should be fine. Xuan -- can you check on this?

-- Dave