Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] FW: [cdt-dev] CDT website upgrade

The new design of CDT is cool but the page doesn't render well on Opera - there is a huge empty space on the right:
http://debian.fmi.uni-sofia.bg/~radog/CDT.jpg

Cheers,
Radoslav

Rupen Mardirossian wrote:
I also have some Web Dev background, I wouldn't mind taking a look at the
code.

Rupen Mardirossian
Internet Tools Developer
8200 Warden Ave, D1 | Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
905 413 3098
rupenm@xxxxxxxxxx

"Ryan Mills" <ryan@ryanmills.n et> To Sent by: "'Target Management developer dsdp-tm-dev-bounc discussions'" es@xxxxxxxxxxx <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> cc 03/04/2008 11:48 Subject AM RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] FW: [cdt-dev] CDT website upgrade Please respond to Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@ecli pse.org>

I can't help much with the design however I would be happy to lend a hand
any HTML, CSS, JavaScript or PHP that is needed.

--
Ryan Mills

Office    509.456.8640
Spokane   509.340.2454