[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] EFS support and file paths
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:24:30 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Ach1TK9q7UC+AtsGS0um6C2TSxATWAAARlzA
- Thread-topic: [dsdp-tm-dev] EFS support and file paths
> Do you guys have any document on the wiki/mail list/newsgroup
> about what an extender must do to support EFS in case of
> implementing a new file subsystem?
Not yet, but that's a great idea.
As you've just gone through all that, would you want to