Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Re:Progress on new TM Releng

Hi Martin,

Well i was try to setup the dsdp env to play with,
I found those plugins below are deprecated.
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.tm.core/thirdparty/?root=DSDP_Project

From tmcore.map, both apache.common.net and apache.oro are polling from Orbit library now.

Is it possible to remove those plugins from cvs?

Thanks

Best Regards

Johnson