From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Johnson Ma
Sent: Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2008 08:32
To: dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-tm-dev] Re:Progress on new TM Releng

Hi Martin,

From the test report generated by your new Releng scripts, I found some test cases are missing in the automatic build system.

For example:
* org.eclipse.rst.tests.RSECombinedTestSuite doesn't include org.eclipse.rst.tests.ui.mnemonics.MnemonicsTestSuite

* org.eclipse.rse.tests.persistence.PersistenceTest
is also missing from the RSECombinedTestSuite, and there is one test failure when i run it manually today.

*Some test cases, like FileOutputStreamTestCase are not included in the rse.tests.subsystems.files.RSEFileSubSystemTestSuite.

Thank

Johnson
--
Johnson Ma