[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: What is defect 44544 ?

Well,l

we've made the method deprecated for openRSE 2.0 so I just
wanted to check if you can still extract any interesting
information from that IBM defect?

Or is this a "Go" from you for this change?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top