[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: Need Info on connecting to Wind Rriver ICE using DSDP-TM api

Hello Gangadhar,

when you have Wind River ICE you should also have
Wind River Workbench. WR Workbench comes with an
DSDP-TM / RSE Subsystem Implementation for
connecting to your ICE ("WR Debugger Subsystem").

The WR Debugger Subsystem does not implement
any of the APIs for upload/download that we have
in Open Source, since uploading, downloading,
or running code on an ICE is different than
normal file systems.

You'll thus need to use Wind River proprietary
APIs for that. Please read WR Docs, or contact
your nearest Wind River support person for
any more details.

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm