[dsdp-tm-dev] IllegalStateException

Hi,

      We launch a telnet session using the RSE API, now the shell that is obtained from the connection is stored in a singleton class. We are doing this so that we can write to the same shell throughout the telnet session without creating a new shell everytime.

We are getting an IllegalThreadStateException while writing to the shell multiple times. Trying to figure out why is this happening even if the shell is active, any inputs thanks

Regards,
Sheldon

Back to the top