[dsdp-tm-dev] Why are RESID_PROPERTY_FILE_PERMISSIONS_LABEL and similar in rse.ui and not in rse.files.ui?

Hi Dave's,

translatable Strings like
   RESID_PROPERTY_FILE_PERMISSIONS_LABEL
are currently declared in the rse.ui plugin.

But these are specific to files only, and actually used in the
rse.files.ui plugin only. An RCP or other RSE product that
does not want to include files support thus gets these although
it does not need them.

As part of our effort in componentizing and downscaling RSE,
I think that these should be moved to the files.ui plugin
wherever possible.

Or do you see any roadblocks with this?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top