[dsdp-tm-dev] blank out the home path and create new connections

Hi,

I implemented a RSE subsystem and it works pretty well. So now I do some consmetics to make work more comfortable. The subsystem I work on does not support "home" directories, so the "home" element is always empty. Is there a posibility to blank out the home elemente or to blank out the whole layer of root and home? It would last to less confusion among the users, so that would be interesting to solve.

An other point is the creation of new connections of my subsystemtype. Is there a posibility to have an own createMyconnection dialog or a way to manipulate the existing?

Christian

Christian Hohmann
SW - Engineer

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt