Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Create a host/connection without user interaction

Hello Martin,

sorry for this, I just included a wrong dependency.
I discovered it this morning, so there is no problem.

Anyway, thanks for your reply

Christian

Christian Hohmann
SW - Engineer

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Hello Christian,

see the EclipseCon 07 tutorial. It includes sample code
for exactly that. Available from the TM homepage under
"Events", or directly:

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=3651

Get the slides & examples from the "Presentation File"
link on top.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt