[dsdp-tm-dev] RE: Remote Workspace

Hi Michael,

as you're specifically talking about an educational environment,
where students would use Eclipse to remotely access Java files
residing on your Linux box, Kevin Doyle might be able to also
give you some hints.

Kevin is a student and he's using RSE + EFS to manage Java
projects that reside on a remote UNIX box accessible through
SSH only. See his blog post here:
http://rseworld.blogspot.com/2007/12/how-rse-has-changed-way-i-do-school
.html

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top