[dsdp-tm-dev] problems with localFile and hostname

Hi all,
I'm trying to extend the RSE with a new subsystem for my webservice-based filesystem. Now I ran into problems:

When I try to open a file there is a call on the download() method in my FileService implementation. For the variable "File localFile" I get the value: "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Christian Hohmann\runtime-EclipseApplication\RemoteSystemsTempFiles\LOCALHOST:8080\DEMO-SITE\SERVICES\STORAGEMANAGEMENT?RES=DEFAULT_STORAGE\uas3.txt"

The problems are ":" and "?". This signs are not allowed in file and folder names on Microsoft OS.
How can I deal with the localFile - names to download and view the files?

Another problem occures when I creat a new connection. I can enter my hostname in capital and lower case letters. But asking for the hostname via: IHost.getHostName() returns only capital letters.
input:
https://localhost:8080/DEMO-SITE/services/StorageManagement?res=default_storage
changes to:
HTTPS://LOCALHOST:8080/DEMO-SITE/SERVICES/STORAGEMANAGEMENT?RES=DEFAULT_STORAGE

This causes some trouble with my own connector later on. For testing I coded the needed hostname fix into the source. Is there a possibility for getting the hostname in the format that I entered?

I hope you can give me some advice -
Christian

Christian Hohmann
SW - Engineer

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt