From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yaron Mazor
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:29 PM
To: Target Management developer discussions
Subject: [dsdp-tm-dev] Crearting Remote Project with nature

Hi all.

I saw that “Create Remote Project” creates a project with no Nature.

We would like to extend this action and to add a nature to each created project.

Is there an extension point or a delegate to extend ?

Do you plan to provide in future an option to choose the type of project ? (Java, PHP etc…)

Thank’s,

Yaron

Back to the top