[dsdp-tm-dev] An use case of Target Management

Hi Guys,

My question is: if I could use Target Management / RSE (maybe, in collaboration with other plug-ins) in the scenario described bellow:

Eclipse IDE and TM / RSE plug-ins are installed on Win XP host

Now I want to launch make-based build process hosted in locally accessible Ubuntu / Linux box.

The idea is to control / manage all required development steps: (repository check-out; edit, build, deploy, test, debug, repository check-in and etc) via Eclipse, while the actual work to be done on Linux host, using different kind of scripts, makefiles and so on.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Nivelinn

Back to the top