Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Example for programatically creating a connection

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your answers.
I am not sure I understand what you are asking for. Do you want to talk to a connection without having a UI (a kind of Expect in eclipse ( http://expect.nist.gov/ ))? Or do you want to intercept the communication to the interactive terminal by adding your code as decorator on the input and output stream?
I referred on the discussion about programmatically creating a connection for an opened terminal. And wanted an example for such an implementation.

So you're right with the second statement. I only want some inputs in the terminal by pressing a button and then show the answers of the target at first. At the moment I have some Minicom-Scripts to set up my U-Boot, but I want to automate this set up procedure in a RCP-application, like a start-up environment. I thought the best way to realize that, is a existing plug-in. The serial connection of Terminal already works with my target. So I "only" need to implement some scripts and the X-modem communication for the file transfer.

Mathias

Back to the top