[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 2.0.1 Testing today

today's test candidate is now available on
and the test update site,

The terminal has been switched to the new super fast implementation,
which currently has one known limitation: it does not scroll automatically.

Apart from that, everything should work fine. Please give it all a good
shot of testing, especially the Terminal and SystemView, since we took
away "synchronized" from a few methods related to remote queries. So,
transient failures and one-time unexpected behavior are equally
important to report.

Please file everything you find on bugzilla if you can, using the bug
entry template from http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM_2.0.1_Testing
but don't let bugzilla hold you off, we'll also take test reports by
E-Mail (just reply to this message) if your time is extremely limited.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.