[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dsdp-tm-dev] Marking bugs for discussion at the Face-to-face meeting
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:04:57 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acf0wtNk2kynQvC6R9ignU8e0Xrt/AAWOLjw
- Thread-topic: Marking bugs for discussion at the Face-to-face meeting
Kevin Doyle posted the following comment on bug 187735:
--- Comment #8 from Kevin Doyle <kjdoyle@xxxxxxxxxx> 2007-09-11
18:26:33 -0400 ---
Changing target milestone to 3.0. Underlying issue's with this would be
discussion for the Face to Face meeting.
This gave me the idea that we could mark bugs that we'd
like to discuss at the face-to-face meeting with a special
Feel free to put the keyword "investigate" on bugs you'd
like to discuss next week. This will make it easy to
query them out of bugzilla.
Wind River Systems, Inc.
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member