RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Question

Hi,

what name did you use for saving the private key?

On the first tab of the SSH2 Preference page, there is a list
of the private key names it will try (default: id_rsa,id_dsa)
The private key that you saved must be one of these.

You might need to quit & restart Eclipse after you changed
the private keys, to ensure that RSE reloads them.

You could try saving the private key without passphrase
(you can load the key and save again with passphrase
later if you want).

Perhaps it helps if you send me screenshots of your
SSH2 Preferences.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber