[dsdp-tm-dev] TM releases and versions (was: FTP support in Zend Commercial Product)

Title: FW: FTP support in Zend Commercial Product
Hello Yossi,

we're releasing weekly I-builds of RSE. If you want, you can
just take a recent I-build for your product. Thanks to the
4-part versioning we use, your I build can take part in
normal update manager operations. So once 2.0.1 is
released, in case any problematic bugs are found in
your I-build, just "Check for updates" and you'll get 2.0.1

Of course the I-builds are less tested than the release builds.
But since we've been doing maintenance work only ever
since RSE 2.0 I do not expect the quality of any recent
I-build to be worse than 2.0 (though of course 2.0.1 should
be even better).

Since you're talking about a beta version, I would really
recomment you just go use an I-build. I'm looking forward
to getting bugzilla reports from your testers :-)

And, BTW, RSE 2.0.1 will be released with Europa SR1
on September 28.

Does that help?

Cheers,
--