[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: TM Committer Call: meeting minutes

Hi all,

For BugDay to help with watching IRC you might want to take a look at the Chatzilla plug-in ( http://www.mozilla.org/projects/rt-messaging/chatzilla/ ) for Firefox.  You can use Chatzilla to alert you when certain keywords are used.   They are called stalk words.  You can edit them by going to Chatzilla -> Preferences, then click on Global Settings, then the Lists tab.  At the bottom of that page you will find the stalk words.

PlanetEclipse blog post about it:  http://recoskie.blogspot.com/2007/08/staffing-eclipse-irc-channel.html

Regards,
Kevin Doyle

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

17/08/2007 08:51 AM

"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kevin J Doyle/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Xuan Chen/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
TM Committer Call: meeting minutes

Hi all,

the minutes of the call we  had  this tuesday are on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_14-Aug-2007

Action Items:

The one question we had to keep open, was what to do when recursively
deleting a file tree which contains some read-only files: should we try
setting them writable or not? - We'll continue this disucssion in our
next meeting.

The other thing was that we decided to take part in BugDay on August 31.
Committers, if you have time to hang on IRC that day pleas put your name in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BugDayAugust2007
Also, please look at the bugs assigned to you and see if you want to add
the keyword "bugday" to any of them. I've tagged 22 of mine for a start.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.