[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: Today's committer meeting

Hi Martin and Xuan,

I have a couple of questions for the meeting regarding the Read-Only bugs.

Regards,
Kevin Doyle

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

14/08/2007 08:56 AM

Kevin J Doyle/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Xuan Chen/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Today's committer meeting

Hi Xuan and Kevin,

given that most committers are currently on vacation
(DaveD and DaveM, Javier and Uwe) - it's up to us
three whether we want to have our weekly meeting
today or not.

I don't have any urgent issues to talk about, except
the usual work on bugs by priority (hi-priority
bugs go first).

If any of you has any questions you'd like to discuss
I'll happily have the meeting. If not, just let
me know and we can cancel it.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_14-Aug-2007

Cheers,
--