RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Re: ssh help

Hello Hari Babu,

this may be a hard problem to fix.

Currently, TM/RSE do still not quite well separate UI and non-UI parts,
they are not fully prepared for operation without a user sitting in front.
Workign on these limitations and make a really good UI / Non-UI
split is one of the top priorities for our next release (TM 3.0 next year).

I assume that your launchShell() command hangs because it's waiting
for the user to accept the dialog ("Authenticity of host..."). That dialog
is displayed by the org.eclipse.ui.jsch plugin and we do not have a lot
of influence on it.

Can you give a little bit more information about your program, and
what you are trying to accomplish. Perhaps you could programmatically
add the host key and / or answer the dialog.

At any rate, please file a bugzilla bug for further discussing this.
It is an important use case we should not forget when working
towards next year's release.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm