[dsdp-tm-dev] working via FTP project

Hello, I have a question.
How can I use TM plugin for working with perspective "team - synchronizing"?.
I have tried, create a ftp connection in "remote system perpestive" and import in a project some files, but can not find how to sincronize with the local version files.
I need use a accont FTP like a CVS repository.
In eclipse 3.1 I used work with eclipse.team.ftp plugin or (com.jcraft.eclipse.sftp plugin).
The trouble is that those plugin can not up from the HOME directory and so I can not get any needed files.
In newest versions of platform team, those plugin is not supported because they sais that TM can do it.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks.

Back to the top