[dsdp-tm-dev] Request for comments on TM-based emulator framework developed by TmL team

Hi all,

The TmL team are working on a first code version of the emulator framework and we are waiting for some legal issues to be sorted out before we can post the code on our site.

Our high level proposal is to provide a common emulator framework and VNC viewer integration at the first moment.

So far we have developed two streams:

0.1 -> A standalone version, that will be available in a couple of weeks.

0.2 -> A TM-integrated version, where we created connectors to adapt our concepts to the TM architecture.

For better understanding of the TmL project a whitepaper has been posted with the overview of the project at http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TML/TmLWhitepaper

TM integration can be seen in some screenshots on our wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TML/TmLusingTM)

We invite you to share comments and suggestions about our implementation and we would like to start discussions about what should be implemented in the future.

Thanks and regards
Fabio Fantato
TmL Team - Motorola

Back to the top