[dsdp-tm-dev] Please vote for Xuan Chen as committer

Dear TM Committers,

Dave Dykstal has nominated Xuan Chen (IBM Toronto)
to be promoted to committer status on the DSDP TM
Project (nomination text below).

Please log in to the MyFoundation Portal and cast
your vote (+1, 0, -1) on accepting Xuan as committer:
http://portal.eclipse.org/

If we get all committers' votes, we can proceed,
otherwise we'll have to wait for one more week in
which Xuan has to painfully contribute everything
through patches. So I'd appreciate if you could vote
early -- feel free to vote 0 if unsure, but please
do cast your vote :-)

Here is Dave's nomination text:

"Xuan has been active on the DSDP/TM project now for several months. She
has submitted many successful patches, including some that have fixed
critical bugs. She is an active participant in the mailing list, in our
weekly developer calls, and a diligent tester. Many examples of her work
(both patches and bug reports) can be found querying bugzilla."

And here is my vote with comment:

+1	Martin Oberhuber
I fully support promoting Xuan to committer status since I've seen her
work with great diligence and understanding, working late hours to
provide critical fixes.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm