[dsdp-tm-dev] TM face-to-face Chicago 19/20-Sep 2007

Dear TM Community,

I started a Wiki page for an Agenda of our fall
face-to-face meeting:

Anyone who wants to attend is requested to enter his
name on the attendee list, start making travel arrangements
and think about agenda items.

As a reminder, this meeting is primarily meant as an
"in-depth" coding camp for contributors, with hands on
discussions about current and future TM/RSE architecture
and hard problems.

We'd also discuss planning issues, additions of new
components to the TM offering and the TM strategy
moving forward (perhaps revising our Use Cases).

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.