[dsdp-tm-dev] Questions about runCommand()

I'm running a command on a remote machine as follows:

IShellService shellService = ((IShellServiceSubSystem) subSys).getShellService(); IHostShell hostShell = shellService.runCommand("", "ls", "", new NullProgressMonitor()); hostShell.getStandardOutputReader().addOutputListener(new IHostShellOutputListener() {
	public void shellOutputChanged(IHostShellChangeEvent event) {
	}
}

Questions:

1. Since it's only possible to add an output listener after the runCommand(), is it possible to lose some of the output from the command, or is it buffered somewhere?

2. How can I tell when the command is completed? I tried using hostShell.isActive(), but it always seems to return true.

Thanks,

Greg

Back to the top