RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Status of core/ui separation?

Hi Greg,

Most preparations are done for UI/Core splitting, i.e.
all important interfaces are in Core but implementations
have not all moved yet.

We came across a roadblock in the SubSystem abstract
base class, which should be core but is still UI.

Long story short: We have prepared the interfaces, such
that when we're moving to TM 3.0 we can complete the
splitting mostly without breaking API. But we ran out
of time cmpleting it for 2.0. The SystemRegistry impl,
for instance, has been prepared and should be ready for
moving to Core, but it has not been done yet.

Do you have a concrete use case why you'd like using
a SystemRegistry in Core only?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber