From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yaron Mazor
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:41 AM
To: Target Management developer discussions
Subject: RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] FW: Using FTP files within projects

I just saw the basic eclipse behavior.

When you have a link to a single file and you delete it (the link), the link is deleted and the original file stays alive.

But, when you have a link to a folder and you delete a file from that linked folderà

the original file is deleted as well.

Do you think it is reasonable to implement this on the RSE as well ?

Yaron