[dsdp-tm-dev] Review: Changes in org.eclipse.rse.files.ui

Hi Dave,

I just reviewed your changes for using ICU in
org.eclipse.rse.files.ui, and I think I found
some problems:

1. In MANIFEST.MF, you import com.ibm.icu.lang
   but it looks like you use com.ibm.icu.text
   only. Please don't import-package stuff you
   don't need.

2. In MANIFEST.MF, please don't use a fixed
   version=tag with Import-Package. The platform
   also doesn't use it.

I made the changes for you, and I hope you approve.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top