[dsdp-tm-dev] Missing Copyright Headers

Hi Dave's and Kushal,

It's time towards the release and I started looking at
missing copyright headers. So far I found

* PropertyList.java (daveD)
* RSEPersistableObject.java (daveD)

Please get the releng.tools plugin installed from
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads
It's the last on the Ecilpse download page.

Then, with one of your projects selected, do
"Fix Copyrights"

It will add missing copyrights, fix the copyright
year if it was changed in 2007 according to CVS,
add a default IBM copyright if it's not already there,
fix the copyright format etc. -- you should review
the change by doing Team > Synchronize after running
the tool before you check in.

The Copyright pass can wait until RC3, but if you
think you have time in-between for a task that does
not require too much thinking, the sooner you do it,
the better.

JAVIER: For non-IBM Copyrights, we need to do this:
With releng.tools installed, go to Window > Preferences
> Copyright, and enter the default copyright for
(Symbian, Windriver). Then switch to Resource Perspective
and do Right-click > Advanced Fix Copyrights.
You can do it for ALL the projects since it will look
at copyrights matching your template only.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.